Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Sep 7, 2022
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Kate Foy

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

danmoyle on August 22, 2022
For international organizations across multiple time zones, which can include different days, can we have a way to manage the time zone better? Example: An Australian company has a sales person in India or maybe America, and she closes a deal on 30 Beitrag ansehen
4 Likes
1 Antwort
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 05, 2022
We have this issue as well - I just ran into a situation where a chunk of deals are in different years depending on where you sit to look at them.
KateFoy on Dezember 05, 2022
I would love to have the time component of the Deal Close Date be able to be defaulted to a certain time value. Currently the time portion is set by when a change to the field is made. For us, this creates an issue if a US West Coast user is working Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Gelöst
KateFoy on November 22, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
November 23, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...Beitrag ansehen
FDevine on Oktober 31, 2022
We recently rolled out the forecasting tool in Hubspot and it's a pretty good v1 but with one glaring issue. Reps who haven't sold anything and aren't forecasting any sales in a month are NOT included in the Weighted Forecast reporting from the Sal Beitrag ansehen
17 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
November 22, 2022
Deals with no values are often excluded from all our reports and we have had to put filters on the say "if a deal value is known OR if a deal value i...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
KateFoy on November 22, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
November 23, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...Beitrag ansehen
APineiro1 on April 19, 2022
Context: When building a company or contact based workflow, you have the ability to use information from your contact/company records to set or copy property values to deals and tickets. HOWEVER, when you do it, you're not able to specify a deal/t Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
November 17, 2022
Need the same functionality for deals!
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.