• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Johanna Williams

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JWilliams56 on January 06, 2023
We use the Conversation section mostly for Ticket support/ and how to handle those that unassigned and assigned to ticket owner. Recently there have been a few updates to this area which shows every message in Bold and it's hard to quickly see when read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CHimmi on January 17, 2022
One of the best ways to learn is by doing and sharing with other new HubSpot Service Hub users, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited about this space to learn and grow better together! To get started, say hello and introdu read more
2 upvotes
18 Replies
September 02, 2022
Hi there, I am new to the Service hub. We are migrating from older system. What's your current role? I work in tech support. What indust...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

• Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.