• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kari Meyer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Kari-M on January 25, 2024
We use our Tickets to sign a project into Design. When a project is signed in the head of our Design Dept manually assigns a Designer to that ticket (making them a Ticket Owner) after reviewing the ticket and understanding current workloads. So read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
DMiller95 on August 09, 2022
I would like to build a workflow that enrolls every new ticket and copies down a field from the matching Company record called "Priority Score". I have created a ticket property for PriorityScore but it seems I can only copy FROM at ticket TO the C read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
November 13, 2023
I am needing to set this up as well. I tried building a company calculation for your item 1 referenced above but am only given Associated Deals or A...read more
StephD13 on November 12, 2020
It would be so much more convenient to drag and drop files into attachement area for the contacts and deals (more in particular the deals). At the moment you have to save into a folder then upload and access the file from your computer folder. It w read more
22 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
October 30, 2023
Would love this feature as many users in our company have requested this.
Solved
Jayeshurath on September 28, 2021
Is it possible to see all the tickets/conversations where I am mentioned in one place, just like Intercom?
7 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
October 02, 2023
It was recommended that I upvote this and provide my reasoning. The reason that I think being able to sort @mentioning is because there are times th...read more
Solved
Jayeshurath on September 28, 2021
Is it possible to see all the tickets/conversations where I am mentioned in one place, just like Intercom?
7 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
October 02, 2023
It was recommended that I upvote this and provide my reasoning. The reason that I think being able to sort @mentioning is because there are times th...read more
ChristopherIsak on August 14, 2020
Hi HubSpot, can I get a like or thumbs-up button to react to interactions from other users on my tenant? Sometimes I can't support the task but just want to give a thumbs-up and show a little appreciation. What do you think?
11 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
August 10, 2023
Having a "thumbs up/Like" button in the notes section and other areas would be awesome! Sometimes we just want to acknowledge that we have read the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Kari-M