自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Julia Tong

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w 続きを読む
179 いいね!
529 コメント
投稿者
9月 21日, 2022
Join us Download Learn more Get Coupon Now
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
Without forms, marketers would have a tough time obtaining information on potential customers and tracking data regarding purchases, customer feedback, new leads, and survey responses. In a highly digital world, it’s hard to think of a successful b 続きを読む
153 いいね!
454 コメント
投稿者
9月 21日, 2022
Simple forms with a minimalistic design are not overwhelming and easier for our customers to digest, hence a higher possibilliity of them to fill out...続きを読む
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
Creating and optimizing landing pages is a crucial step in your lead generation efforts. What's a common mistake I always see and try to avoid? Not having a second offer or CTA on the thank you page. It’s a smart move to keep your primary 続きを読む
215 いいね!
535 コメント
投稿者
9月 02日, 2022
Keep the design simple and targeted for the conversion needed.
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
Blog posts enable you and your business to publish insights, thoughts, and stories on your website about any topic. They can help you boost brand awareness, credibility, conversions, and revenue. Most importantly, they can help you drive traffic to 続きを読む
178 いいね!
735 コメント
投稿者
9月 02日, 2022
A geniune blog post with an honest authors voice is very compelling. The blogs that I read until the end are ones that actually answers my question ...続きを読む
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combinati 続きを読む
141 いいね!
534 コメント
投稿者
9月 02日, 2022
I organize all my campaigns by ensuring the names are in a set format. Marketing Channle - Marketing objective - Date. Therefore a PPC campaign for w...続きを読む
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
We’re in a data-driven era, where datasets are shared between marketing, sales, and customer service teams to increase organizational effectiveness and facilitate alignment. When you have high levels of inconsistent data, it’s not just one team tak 続きを読む
206 いいね!
1570 コメント
投稿者
8月 31日, 2022
I would clean up data once a month. Sometiems sooner due to special circumstances. I evaluate the leads we have and see if there are mislabeled leads...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

JuliaTongに対するグループハブ