• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mari Manglaras

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LSilsbee on February 16, 2023
I'm Lynda from Kirkland WA and been using HS for several years but mostly having others on my team use it for me. I want to learn to use it better/more effectively and efficiently. I was directed to the HS Academy which is great but even that is a b read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
February 18, 2023
@LSilsbee : I agree with @danmoyle 1000%. Check out the HubSpot Certifications that impact your department and follow Kyle Jepson. Also...read more
Solved
Tucker1 on February 14, 2023
Hello, as an admin it would be very beneficial to see my entire teams activity feeds.. (Seeing who is opening what emails). Is there a way to see this all in one place?
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
February 17, 2023
@Tucker1 Try creating an ACTIVE LIST (which will update when new criteria happens) for all opened emails. This way you can select properties (col...read more
Solved
aeemrr on February 10, 2023
Hi, I’m being asked to implement an SLA based on ticket/project work done by the Rev Ops team. This would include almost anything we do whether it be report creation, CRM updates, new technology implementation, process review, etc. I was curio read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
February 15, 2023
@jolle Thank you for the compiment and the add-on comments for snippets and escalations. Great team work! 🙂
Solved
Tucker1 on February 14, 2023
Hello, as an admin it would be very beneficial to see my entire teams activity feeds.. (Seeing who is opening what emails). Is there a way to see this all in one place?
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
February 17, 2023
@Tucker1 Try creating an ACTIVE LIST (which will update when new criteria happens) for all opened emails. This way you can select properties (col...read more
Solved
aeemrr on February 10, 2023
Hi, I’m being asked to implement an SLA based on ticket/project work done by the Rev Ops team. This would include almost anything we do whether it be report creation, CRM updates, new technology implementation, process review, etc. I was curio read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
February 15, 2023
@jolle Thank you for the compiment and the add-on comments for snippets and escalations. Great team work! 🙂
Solved
jolle on January 24, 2023
Hey, all! I'm gearing up for the RevOps Bootcamp next week and have been thinking through the balance between keeping customers delighted and employees happy, especially for companies that are changing their processes. Sometimes, I think that read more
Contributor
January 25, 2023
Thank you for tagging me. This is what I am typically brought into companies to do. I found it isn't a "more work" issue as much as it's a change m...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MariSuper