Miembro
Miembro desde ‎ago 23, 2022
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Julian Mamaj

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

JMamaj en Abril 12, 2024
Hi Hubspot, Please let us create Invoices based on Quotes Payment Plans! We love the native Quoting Feature. It saves us hours of time, looks good, and helps my sales team be more focused on selling. We are looking to have the same on the invoi Leer más
1 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
MJV47 en Noviembre 24, 2022
Now that WhatsApp is available to connect on inbox it would be very useful to integrate a chatflow for WhatsApp, very similar to Facebook chatflow.
67 Me gusta
17 Respuestas
Miembro
Diciembre 22, 2023
Can you provide us with an Answer if this is in the Pipeline? @hubspot
JMamaj en Noviembre 14, 2022
Hi, could you allow us to have a product with a non-defined price? (Price displayed as "--" and an explanation) I'd like to use Hubspot to Quote our Clients, but we only know the shipping price after the Products arrived at the Client's place. Th Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
JMamaj en Noviembre 04, 2022
Hi, I'd love to see a feature in the future, which allows one meeting link to be used across the whole team, that shows the correct calendar based on the country the prospect is in. How we operate, and I guess many other companies do as well, is Leer más
2 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.