• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Liam Holmes

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HubSpotScaler on March 06, 2024
I want to redirect a form based on lead quality. This feature only seems to work with about 4 properties that are not logical (e.g. someones name). https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/redirect-a-form-to-a-meeting-scheduling-page I need to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HubSpotScaler on February 28, 2024
I really like the CMS Page Builder (Drag and Drop Editor). It is like Elementor for WordPress, but works better with the theme to create a consistent look. What I would like to see improve is the module builder. It would be nice to have a power read more
Solved
HubSpotScaler on August 18, 2022
Hi All, I am trying to calculate LOAN TO VALUE (LTV) in HubSpot. I created a formula using a calculated property. (See screenshots) The lower the LTV the better (The best scores 5, and the worst -1) I have tested these x2 formulae to w read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 22, 2022
Hi Jaycee, Thanks, I tried splitting it up into two calculation properties. I used the 2 examples you created. The result was also not as e...read more
Solved
HubSpotScaler on August 18, 2022
Hi All, I am trying to calculate LOAN TO VALUE (LTV) in HubSpot. I created a formula using a calculated property. (See screenshots) The lower the LTV the better (The best scores 5, and the worst -1) I have tested these x2 formulae to w read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 22, 2022
Hi Jaycee, Thanks, I tried splitting it up into two calculation properties. I used the 2 examples you created. The result was also not as e...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.