• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Neil Woodward

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
NWoodward on June 22, 2023
I have asked Hubspot help, but just keep getting sent articles, which I had already read. * We would like to create "Sales targets" for each salesperson. * These targets are "Number of Deals Won", not revenue etc. Actual Sales won. * We would read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 23, 2023
Thank you for this Alice, I will take a look 😀
Solved
NWoodward on June 22, 2023
I have asked Hubspot help, but just keep getting sent articles, which I had already read. * We would like to create "Sales targets" for each salesperson. * These targets are "Number of Deals Won", not revenue etc. Actual Sales won. * We would read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 23, 2023
Thank you for this Alice, I will take a look 😀
Solved
NWoodward on May 25, 2023
Hello, we want to start people on a new sequence that we have created, but most of them are already on one. In testing, I just realised that we cannot put people onto more than 1 sequence. Is there a way this can be done and if not, is there read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 25, 2023
This is really helpful, thank you - I will take a look at this as an option.
Solved
Hello, we want to start people on a new sequence that we have created, but most of them are already on one. In testing, I just realised that we cannot put people onto more than 1 sequence. Is there a way this can be done and if not, is there read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 25, 2023
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 25, 2023
Solved
NWoodward on October 13, 2022
When we send emails, we automatically get notifications to say that th prospect/client has "Read" the email and sometime suggesting that they have clicked on certain links within it, when we know for sure they haven't. What could be causing this if read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.