• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Jenna Wesenberg

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JennaW on September 14, 2021
There is currently no way to rename email templates that have been create in Marketing Hub. Names that seem like a good idea at the time of creation sometimes need to be updated to better identify them for our team. Currently the only way to achei read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
adamcowperthwai on July 24, 2020
It's a very different story if a person on your Sales Team is sending out 936 emails in a month that are sequenced emails vs. taking the time to send a personal email to a client via Hubspot or your email client. This should be trackable in A read more
13 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
February 25, 2021
Agree with the above. We'd love to be able to differentiate between the two types of emails. Email sequences are a great feature, but really only t...read more
C-Note on December 12, 2018
I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters. For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts. When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers wit read more
287 upvotes
130 Replies
Participant
October 22, 2019
Agreed. We have many use cases for this, but one example is that we have Primary and Secondary Account Managers on our accounts and would love to ha...read more
Chris_Strom on December 06, 2017
Many other CRMs and marketing platforms include HIPAA compliance capabilities, including: Salesforce Dynamics Infusionsoft Constant Contact (!) CallRail HubSpot is vulnerable to missing out on vast amounts of the healthcare space if they don read more
59 upvotes
28 Replies
Participant
August 30, 2019
Yes! We want to use HubSpot ticketing on our service hub, marketing, and CRM features!
mitchellkp on February 08, 2018
As a user, I need to know the specific Contacts at our customers without creating lists. My customer success team will be looking at Company records, so this needs to be visible on the Company object. I want to create a set of roles-based field read more
54 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
July 08, 2019
This would be amazing for our sales and service teams to determine billing contacts and other specific roles for the client, both at the company or t...read more
clboudreau on February 14, 2017
I'd love to be able to make a lead flow smart. For example, if you set up a blog subscribe lead flow that asks visitors to subscribe to your blog, it'd be fantastic if that lead flow wasn't served up to those folks that are already on the blog subs read more
50 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
October 05, 2018
I would love to be able to target the leadflows based on list membership, lifecycle stage, or even industry. We have a variety of contact types in o...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups