• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Keegan Smith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

maximelexstart on September 21, 2018
Hey there! For us to be able to create forms that use Deal Properties would be amazing. Is that something easily feasible? Thank you.
554 upvotes
177 Replies
November 17, 2023
Hey all. I'm unsure if this will ever be coming based on how long this has been taking and how little attention it's gotten from the HubSpot team. T...read more
GregCJS on September 16, 2022
Hi Comunity, To be honest with everyone , I am unsure why this feature is not implemented yet as it seems so essential. A small amount of setup first, when viewing emails in HubSpot's Conversations' Inbox you are presented with the ability t read more
9 upvotes
4 Replies
September 01, 2023
I agree. I think this is a very similar idea to This Idea Here. Here's the real-world use case: many of my clients have hundreds if not THOUSAN...read more
JannieEngen on January 11, 2023
I see that there is an action on contact based workflows to delete contact, but we need the same in dealbased workflows! (And preferably in all types of workflows)
59 upvotes
12 Replies
June 05, 2023
Especially considering the lack of subscription management functionality, we definitely need this.
SamuelBanks on March 02, 2022
Hey HubSpot We are strong advocates of the Products/Line Items feature in HubSpot and offers great context behind deals. What we're finding with clients and ourselves alike, is the functionality request to be able to associate Products to Tickets read more
66 upvotes
21 Replies
May 16, 2023
Agreed. Needed for bigger companies.
SilverBoxAgency on May 15, 2023
Often when dealing with many clients at once across dozens and dozens of deals, we're finding that the inability to quickly insert a quote link, meeting link, or document in the beginning email of the sequence is quite cumbersome. I've attached read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
louischausse on December 14, 2021
Currently, you can only sync from the production to the sandbox. If could also sync in the other direction that would be awesome and will allow development teams to mimic their actual deployment flow. In development, it is uncommon to create somethi read more
March 31, 2023
Enterprise Name, not an enterprise solution. Not being able to push from sandbox to production is insanity. When will this be fixed?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.