• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mike Woodward

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
Participant
March 22, 2018
@EdgarCerecerez can you share your example? Love to use it if you have solved it through workflows.
DBellamy on May 01, 2017
There should be a way to segment lists by email so I can target leads that are within a certain distance of a set location. I can easily geotarget with every other platform. This one should, too.
77 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
February 07, 2018
I manage events all across the US and could use this segmentation is key to getting effective meetings to the right people. It's hard to get someone ...read more
jalderson on May 16, 2017
Hi i know the system has a unique id for each deal but you cannot search by it. this would be a great way to identify one deal from another. thanks
45 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
January 24, 2018
This would be great. Also would love to search by any unique ID, Contacts and Companies
CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
Participant
March 22, 2018
@EdgarCerecerez can you share your example? Love to use it if you have solved it through workflows.
kristusv on January 22, 2020
It happens frequenly enough for us where we have two different deals for a single deal. Either because we're working through a partner or a deal has gone stale enough where it makes sense to create a new deal for them (from a commission perspect for read more
458 upvotes
51 Replies
Participant
January 04, 2018
I'll just jump on this bandwagon and would love to see this functionality come about fast. We are starting to see more and more duplicate or deals th...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.