• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jack Coldrick

I'm a former HubSpotter with 5+ years at the company. I've worked pre and post sale. I originally started in the company as a member of our professional services technical consulting team helping customers integrate and get the most out of the platform. I then began working presale as a solutions engineer and helped prospective clients see the value of the tools and ensure their technical needs were addressed.

Activity

Solved
YogiPatel27 on December 14, 2023
I am having an issue with passing a URL to fetch data. The data in the URL is in JSON format, and I am having difficulty determining the format for fetching custom card data through a URL. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in understandin read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
December 14, 2023
Hi @YogiPatel27 , Can you share the JSON response that you're getting back after making the FETCH request? Also in the interim if it helps thi...read more
CVanWyk on November 23, 2023
Hi, I have the following code. I am trying to get return properties for a specific deal id. endpoint = $" https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/ " + dId.ToString() + "?properties=all"; //dId - is the deal Id HttpResponseMessage response read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
November 25, 2023
Hi @CVanWyk , By default when you make a request to get a deal by ID using GET /crm/v3/objects/deals/it returns a default set of properties - ...read more
SJohnson703 on November 22, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to get at the deal stage label inside a custom workflow. Something like this, but the second call on pipelines is wrong... hubspotClient.crm.deals.basicApi.getById(objectId, ['dealname', 'closedate', 'amount', 'deals read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
November 25, 2023
Hey @SJohnson703 , Are you using a deal based workflow? and from what I understand I assume you want the label of the stage of a pipeline the...read more
ArpitAtDock on November 24, 2023
I have a use case where I use the Hubspot API to create custom line items and associate them with deals in the HubSpot. I am pushing the data using my serverless functions and I get a success response from HubSpot's end. But when I go to the line i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
November 25, 2023
Hey @ArpitAtDock , I'm able to do this by using the POST /crm/v3/objects/line_items endpoint. I get a 201 back from HubSpot and the line item ...read more
Solved
HaVdb on November 17, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a read more
Top Contributor
November 25, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
Solved
HaVdb on November 17, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a read more
Top Contributor
November 25, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for coldrickjack