• いいね!した数
  • いいね!獲得数
  • ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Jack Coldrick

I'm a former HubSpotter with 5+ years at the company. I've worked pre and post sale. I originally started in the company as a member of our professional services technical consulting team helping customers integrate and get the most out of the platform. I then began working presale as a solutions engineer and helped prospective clients see the value of the tools and ensure their technical needs were addressed.

アクティビティ

解決済み
YogiPatel27 12月 14日, 2023
I am having an issue with passing a URL to fetch data. The data in the URL is in JSON format, and I am having difficulty determining the format for fetching custom card data through a URL. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in understandin 続きを読む
1 いいね!
3 コメント
トップ投稿者
12月 14日, 2023
Hi @YogiPatel27 , Can you share the JSON response that you're getting back after making the FETCH request? Also in the interim if it helps thi...続きを読む
CVanWyk 11月 23日, 2023
Hi, I have the following code. I am trying to get return properties for a specific deal id. endpoint = $" https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/ " + dId.ToString() + "?properties=all"; //dId - is the deal Id HttpResponseMessage response 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
トップ投稿者
11月 25日, 2023
Hi @CVanWyk , By default when you make a request to get a deal by ID using GET /crm/v3/objects/deals/it returns a default set of properties - ...続きを読む
SJohnson703 11月 22日, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to get at the deal stage label inside a custom workflow. Something like this, but the second call on pipelines is wrong... hubspotClient.crm.deals.basicApi.getById(objectId, ['dealname', 'closedate', 'amount', 'deals 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
トップ投稿者
11月 25日, 2023
Hey @SJohnson703 , Are you using a deal based workflow? and from what I understand I assume you want the label of the stage of a pipeline the...続きを読む
ArpitAtDock 11月 24日, 2023
I have a use case where I use the Hubspot API to create custom line items and associate them with deals in the HubSpot. I am pushing the data using my serverless functions and I get a success response from HubSpot's end. But when I go to the line i 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
11月 25日, 2023
Hey @ArpitAtDock , I'm able to do this by using the POST /crm/v3/objects/line_items endpoint. I get a 201 back from HubSpot and the line item ...続きを読む
解決済み
HaVdb 11月 17日, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
11月 25日, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
解決済み
HaVdb 11月 17日, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
11月 25日, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

coldrickjackに対するグループハブ