Colaborador líder
Miembro desde ‎jul 31, 2022
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Jack Coldrick

I'm a former HubSpotter with 5+ years at the company. I've worked pre and post sale. I originally started in the company as a member of our professional services technical consulting team helping customers integrate and get the most out of the platform. I then began working presale as a solutions engineer and helped prospective clients see the value of the tools and ensure their technical needs were addressed.

Actividad

Resuelta
YogiPatel27 en Diciembre 14, 2023
I am having an issue with passing a URL to fetch data. The data in the URL is in JSON format, and I am having difficulty determining the format for fetching custom card data through a URL. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in understandin Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Diciembre 14, 2023
Hi @YogiPatel27 , Can you share the JSON response that you're getting back after making the FETCH request? Also in the interim if it helps thi...Leer más
CVanWyk en Noviembre 23, 2023
Hi, I have the following code. I am trying to get return properties for a specific deal id. endpoint = $" https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/ " + dId.ToString() + "?properties=all"; //dId - is the deal Id HttpResponseMessage response Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Noviembre 25, 2023
Hi @CVanWyk , By default when you make a request to get a deal by ID using GET /crm/v3/objects/deals/it returns a default set of properties - ...Leer más
SJohnson703 en Noviembre 22, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to get at the deal stage label inside a custom workflow. Something like this, but the second call on pipelines is wrong... hubspotClient.crm.deals.basicApi.getById(objectId, ['dealname', 'closedate', 'amount', 'deals Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Noviembre 25, 2023
Hey @SJohnson703 , Are you using a deal based workflow? and from what I understand I assume you want the label of the stage of a pipeline the...Leer más
ArpitAtDock en Noviembre 24, 2023
I have a use case where I use the Hubspot API to create custom line items and associate them with deals in the HubSpot. I am pushing the data using my serverless functions and I get a success response from HubSpot's end. But when I go to the line i Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Noviembre 25, 2023
Hey @ArpitAtDock , I'm able to do this by using the POST /crm/v3/objects/line_items endpoint. I get a 201 back from HubSpot and the line item ...Leer más
Resuelta
HaVdb en Noviembre 17, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a Leer más
Colaborador líder
Noviembre 25, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
Resuelta
HaVdb en Noviembre 17, 2023
Hi community, We recently added a custom object for our referral & commission partners. This way, if a lead comes in via their specific trial links (we then capture their "partner_id" on contact level); we can link it to the custom object &a Leer más
Colaborador líder
Noviembre 25, 2023
Glad it was helpful @HaVdb 😊
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para coldrickjack