• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jeannie Nguyen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nbatta_coquette on January 11, 2018
Hi, This is with regards to HubSpot sales CRM. Imagine what would happen if sales people start deleting deals when they can't convert? After all, who wants to close deals as lost? Who wants to accept the loss, especially sales people? The g read more
42 upvotes
20 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
Hi all, I'm curious--have you considered setting the CRM permissions to prevent users from deleting objects? For example, if you want to preve...read more
DCL on May 15, 2017
Hubspot Team, Would be great to be able to clone Deal Pipelines or have Deal Pipeline templates as many of our pipelines are similar and now we are manually reacreating pipelines that are simlar or identiacal to other pipeleines. Thanks, read more
247 upvotes
95 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 12, 2024
Hi all, thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm seeing two different requests in the comments: Ability to clone a pipeline Ability to clone a rec...read more
PeterP on June 21, 2019
Love the new currencies feature in HubSpot, however it needs to be extended to allow goal setting by currency. We have sales folks in different countries, it doesn't work well to set goals in the company's home currency. Please ensure that you'v read more
80 upvotes
22 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
February 08, 2024
Hi @LHedegaard0 , thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to share timelines, especially for product areas that I don't own. Overal...read more
PeterP on June 21, 2019
Love the new currencies feature in HubSpot, however it needs to be extended to allow goal setting by currency. We have sales folks in different countries, it doesn't work well to set goals in the company's home currency. Please ensure that you'v read more
80 upvotes
22 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
February 08, 2024
Hi @LHedegaard0 , thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to share timelines, especially for product areas that I don't own. Overal...read more
03874 on February 05, 2024
We'd really love to see next step (the default hubspot property) displayed on the deal kanban/board cards. It's shown in the forcasting tool on those cards, please give us the option to include it on the deal board. Thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team
February 05, 2024
Hi @03874 , thanks for posting. There is an existing feature that allows admin to customize up to 4 properties to show on the board card. Here's th...read more
TMcCall on November 18, 2021
My team runs its clients through the same pipeline and has different people handle different stages. Some of the properties we have made are only relevant to specific teams/stages. If we could hide stages in the deal board views, like saving filters read more
36 upvotes
11 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
February 02, 2024
Hi everyone, in case you haven't already seen the feature, there is now a way for users to collapse any stages they don't wish to see while on the bo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.