Participante | Parceiro Diamante
Membro desde ‎jul 25, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Shlomi Gani

Atividade

Solucionado
ShlomiGani on Janeiro 11, 2023
Hi everyone, Unfortunately I didn't find any split command in the format data option. We do pay for OPS enterprise and I would like to keep this action in house instead of exporting it to Make.com / Zapier. Has anyone ever tried to create Leia mais
Janeiro 12, 2023
@ChrisoKlepke There are some names that have more than one word, so I changed the code so the first name will be the first word, but the last name...Leia mais
Solucionado
Hi everyone, Unfortunately I didn't find any split command in the format data option. We do pay for OPS enterprise and I would like to keep this action in house instead of exporting it to Make.com / Zapier. Has anyone ever tried to create Leia mais
Janeiro 12, 2023
@ChrisoKlepke There are some names that have more than one word, so I changed the code so the first name will be the first word, but the last name...Leia mais
Solucionado
Janeiro 12, 2023
Solucionado
Janeiro 12, 2023
ShlomiGani on Julho 28, 2022
Hey, I'm using the 'watch engagement' module on Make.com and lately I'm getting a lot of 429 errors. There are not that many engagements updating / creating hourly or integrations that are requesting API calls. I saw a similar question about it Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Agosto 02, 2022
Hey Jaycee, I actually wrote to Make.com and the problem is probably in their side. This is our conversation: Hey, I'm using the 'watch engagement' ...Leia mais
ShlomiGani on Julho 28, 2022
Hey, I'm using the 'watch engagement' module on Make.com and lately I'm getting a lot of 429 errors. There are not that many engagements updating / creating hourly or integrations that are requesting API calls. I saw a similar question about it Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Agosto 02, 2022
Hey Jaycee, I actually wrote to Make.com and the problem is probably in their side. This is our conversation: Hey, I'm using the 'watch engagement' ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.