• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sam Miller

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

bbither on April 16, 2020
Cross-object reporting is a very powerful functionality within Hubspot. I have however been running across a limitation frequently. It's best described in an example. In this example, we'll look at Contacts and Companies where we view all contac read more
25 upvotes
15 Replies
June 15, 2023
anybody managed to work around this yet? struggling with this too due to the way our contact/company associations are structured !
LiamW on January 31, 2020
I would like the ability to report on Knowledgebase article creation in the reports section of HubSpot. Right now the Dashboard provides views over time and specific article views, but to see published articles, drafts, or archived articles you have read more
99 upvotes
16 Replies
February 06, 2023
+1, we need this for our success team !!
lalexander on February 11, 2019
Hey team! It would be great if it were possible to customize the default deal name. When creating a new deal from a contact/company record, for example, some customers may want to automatically pull in both the contact and the associated company's read more
205 upvotes
71 Replies
January 25, 2023
bump, this is something that would make a significant difference to our workflow + it's a joke the default is "new deal" - we have so many quotes acc...read more
SamanthaA on October 19, 2020
Right now when creating a product report, only line items, or products associated with a deal, show up in the report. It would be ideal to be able to report on all products, including those that are not currently associated with a deal.
November 15, 2022
I actually think even having a basic property like "last used" date (similar to sequences) would be pretty game changing - would make it easy to iden...read more
samthemiller on November 01, 2022
It would be great to have quote properties be editable. Currently, if you issue a quote with the wrong quote approver (e.g. somebody is out on vacation), I have to manually change the quote workflow, and the sales reps have to go and reissue the quo read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
samthemiller on August 17, 2022
Hey all ! I know that HubSpot offers a ton of customisation options for this, but I am curious to know: how do your (sales) teams use lead status? For us, we're currently using: New (for everything that is fresh into our CRM and has never been read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.