• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lisa Bergstrom

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LBergstrom on March 05, 2024
Is it true that if a contact reports a HubSpot email as spam, they cannot recieve any HubSpot email from any organization's account? That's what a HubSpot rep told me, but does anyone have more insight? I can see why HubSpot wants to minimize sp read more
Participant
March 05, 2024
Thanks. I've seen that page and it's very misleading. It says the contact "reported an email from HubSpot as spam" but those words are linked to a fo...read more
Is it true that if a contact reports a HubSpot email as spam, they cannot recieve any HubSpot email from any organization's account? That's what a HubSpot rep told me, but does anyone have more insight? I can see why HubSpot wants to minimize sp read more
Participant
March 05, 2024
Thanks. I've seen that page and it's very misleading. It says the contact "reported an email from HubSpot as spam" but those words are linked to a fo...read more
Participant
March 05, 2024
Solved
LBergstrom on March 17, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to send our donors an email one year after their first donation. I have first donation date in a contact field. I made a "contact date property" workflow, but of course I don't want to send the email the same day they donate, b read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
March 17, 2023
Thanks, I think what's confusing to me is the issue of years. Technically, the field I'm using incldues a year, but I want Hubspot to look only at mo...read more
Solved
Hello, I'm trying to send our donors an email one year after their first donation. I have first donation date in a contact field. I made a "contact date property" workflow, but of course I don't want to send the email the same day they donate, b read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
March 17, 2023
Thanks, I think what's confusing to me is the issue of years. Technically, the field I'm using incldues a year, but I want Hubspot to look only at mo...read more
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
March 17, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for LBergstrom