• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nils Gutgsell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TaniaLandivar on February 11, 2022
I need to create custom reports based on historical snapshots as specific points in time. The current Analytics tool > Sales Analytics has some custom reports under forecasts and pipelines (Ex: Historical snapshots, Deal Funnel) that provide hist read more
19 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
April 21, 2023
+1
gsatwik on January 17, 2020
The idea is to have a Multiple Select Drop-down, which can enable a form visitor to select multiple options for a property by clicking on a dropdown and searching for an option. This would essentially be an altrenative for Multiple Checkbox Field Ty read more
204 upvotes
65 Replies
Participant
March 24, 2023
+1 for implementation
ppv on August 28, 2020
Superhuman makes it fast to answer my emails. It will be great if I could use it to clear my HubSpot queries under the shared Inbox (Conversation).
81 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
February 10, 2023
Essential feature. Implement please asap.
CBrody on October 20, 2022
I'm trying to figure out a way to create a new field on the "deal" object that takes the "amount" field and multiplies it by a certain number depending on what's selected in the "forecast category" field (e.g., if "forecast category" = "commit", the read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
December 14, 2022
great Idea! We are looking for something similar.
Solved
NGutgsell on December 06, 2022
Hi HubSpot Community, is there any chance to get weighted Historical snapshots per deal Probability / deal stage. It would be super to compare the growth of the different deal stages. Is there any workaround for something like this? B read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
NGutgsell on December 05, 2022
Hi HubSpot community, I've heard that with the professional subsciption comes a direct contact person from HubSpot. Where can I find the contact information in HubSpot? Or is it 'just' the support inbox, which comes with the subscription read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.