• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Caitlin OConnor

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Pritanshi on February 05, 2019
In many countries, Email IDs are not as prevalent as phone numbers. Many of the contacts don't have mail ids but phone numbers. Hence while importing 100s of contacts to hubspot, it's important to make sure no duplicate records with same phone numbe read more
168 upvotes
53 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2022
Yes! We have 140k companies with 1-2 contacts each, and phone numbers are WAY more prevalent than email addresses. We desperately need a way to dedup...read more
NDelNegro on January 25, 2021
Would love to be able to create a contact / company list and have it saved to my dashboard, so my dashboard would be my single source of truth. I understand I can create a report and then click into it and export the list, but having just the list read more
43 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
October 25, 2022
We also really need to have a way to display lists on our dashboards. Our Sales teams have a revolving call list and they should be able to access/se...read more
lanewhite on May 17, 2018
Per this forum post , Hubspot does not support a native "do not call" list. However, if I'm a company with any degree of mature sales organization (which expects to make outbound calls), I need to be able to comply with federal do-not-call regulati read more
Participant
October 17, 2022
Hi there! We also would like a native "Do Not Call" feature that warns when attempting to call. We have instances where folks don't want to be called...read more
michaeljay201 on April 25, 2022
The new auto-formatting and validation feature for phone numbers is a step in the right direction. However, the current integration seems to be missing the mark with regard to user experience. I was unable to find any articles or posts in the He read more
Participant
October 17, 2022
Completely agree with need to bulk update phone number formats. We have a sync that sends everything over minus country code, so now everything is in...read more
ThiagoF on May 31, 2021
Hello everyone, we are relative new to Hubspot, and we came from another CRMs software that are more "restricted" in allowing users to delete information. We know there is the option in Hubspot to restrict user permission to delete objects, like tic read more
Participant
October 05, 2022
Just checking in on this! Ours is very much an info security concern - currently we have everyone dragging and dropping their emails in a file folder...read more
Ian1099 on February 13, 2019
Currently the setting for users to edit contacts is an all or nothing deal. If you want your users to be able to edit a contact's phone number they also get permission to delete it. Would be awesome if you could remove a user's ability to delet read more
Participant
October 05, 2022
Just checking in on this! Ours is very much an info security concern - currently we have everyone dragging and dropping their emails in a file folder...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.