• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nicholas Fares

President and founder of NEO Business Advisors with over a decade of professional experience and demonstrated expertise in Business Acquisitions, Operations Management, Business Consulting, Sales and Marketing. Driven by an entrepreneurial work ethic, I successfully sold my interest as a Managing Partner in a portfolio of four manufacturing businesses where I was responsible for new business development and acquisitions at the end of 2016. After two years of consulting and transition training for the go-forward management team, I founded NEO Business Advisors to help other business owners and prospective buyers in the process of selling and buying businesses. My expertise in the manufacturing industry is focused on new business development through customer cultivation and business acquisitions. I vetted over 80 potential business acquisition opportunities and was involved in the start-up, successful acquisition, turn-around, and sale of 12 businesses over the past decade. Additional areas of expertise include business consulting, operations management, process engineering, sales, marketing, and negotiation. I have a wealth of experience in the manufacturing, distribution, and machining industries as well as the performance automotive, aerospace/defense, fitness, sports nutrition, retail manufacturing, distribution, and SaaS/technology sectors. When not working, you’ll find me spending time withy family and friends and enjoying the outdoors.

Activity

Fares on July 06, 2022
New to HubSpot and looking forward to learning all the features that can help me systemize and scale my business. I am in the Business Brokerage and M&A industry and would love to connect with others in the Business Brokerage and M&A read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
roisinkirby on October 20, 2016
Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community . This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and e read more
77 upvotes
3007 Replies
July 06, 2022
New to HubSpot and looking forward to learning all the features that can help me systemize and scale my business.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.