• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Travis Willert

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

laurenleulu on August 01, 2018
Wouldn't it be great for marketers to be able to schedule threaded Tweets from HubSpot? Often, I'm given insightful posts from our SMEs that are too long for Twitter's character limit, but they have so much great information, I don't want to take an read more
August 31, 2022
Same
AWise314 on July 20, 2021
I was working on our social media post scheduling and noticed I cannot schedule a poll to run on LinkedIn. This would be a great tool for us to use since it seems lately polls get quite a bit of engagement on LinkedIn. I guess for now I will have to read more
66 upvotes
22 Replies
August 31, 2022
Yeah This is a must. As much as Hobspot (rightfully) preaches the importance of interactions you would think that they would already have this featur...read more
eoswald on December 10, 2018
HubSpot needs to have an approval process for Social Posts that send notifications for post approval to authorized users. User A drafts a post and submits it for approval User B gets a notification (email, slack, push, sms etc) that an appro read more
226 upvotes
65 Replies
August 05, 2022
Love this idea! We were looking for this today!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.