• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bayli Miller

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BStefl4 on April 25, 2023
When a contact that is enrolled in a sequence bounces, Hubspot unenrolls that contact from the sequence. Currently, it is not possible to access any of the emails that I had spent time writing for that contact, which means that I need to re-customiz read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
vladcalus on September 23, 2020
Hey guys, I'm looking for an advice on how to make it happen. So here's what I want to achieve. I'm looking to create a sequence of emails that goes with threaded emails enabled: Day 1 - First email 3 days - second email 4 days - third emai read more
4 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
April 25, 2023
This does not solve the issue. What people are asking for is the ability to thread the first few email steps in a sequence and then send the next ema...read more
KiwiJen83 on March 16, 2017
I know out-of-office messages shouldn't unenroll someone from a sales sequence, but sometimes it happens anyway. In that case, it would be nice to be able to "re-enroll" the contact in the sequence at the same point where they left off.
9 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
April 18, 2023
Wow, I can't believe it isn't possible to re-enroll contacts in the same place where they left off in a sequence without having to re-write all of th...read more
kathigross on August 18, 2020
We need this option! Unless we send from Gmail, we cannot "unsend" from Hubspot. Using HubSpot to send emails is a better option for me and I need a way to "unsend" from the platform.
213 upvotes
69 Replies
Participant
August 04, 2022
This one would be a game changer for us. My team bounces back and forth between emailing in hubspot and outlook. Bbringing email recall into hubspot ...read more
JVeirs on June 24, 2020
It would be very convenient to be able to log activities under a contact which you have a task scheduled for without having to complete the task at the same time. This would allow ease of updating / moving tasks without having to create a new task read more
115 upvotes
80 Replies
Participant
July 26, 2022
Upvoting this. My team needs to be able to create Notes, Log Calls, Send Emails, etc within a contact record that has an associated task WITHOUT hav...read more
BStefl4 on July 21, 2022
Currently, the Activity Feed in hubspot only allows for filtering contact activity by activity type or the sequence enrolment. The Activity Feed would be tremendously valuable to our sales team if they could filter contact activity by Contact read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.