• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Brooke Hurford

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

steinarslatten on March 16, 2021
Hi, I'm missing the date property "entered stage date" from the Custom Report Builder. The new builder is great (and allows for dual Y-axis, one of the things I was really missing). Our sales process is very lengthy and we frequently report read more
131 upvotes
33 Replies
October 13, 2022
Please add this!:) It's incredibly frustrating to have a set of data that I can access in a single object report, that I can't access in a custom rep...read more
Solved
ChrisChiha on March 03, 2022
Hello, I have custome survey created and being shared with my customers. Now i want to use the same survey, to be able to get my partners feedback. Unlike the customer feedback, this survey will be sent every 1 or 2 months as our partners are doi read more
September 22, 2022
Please add a way to do recurring surveys! I am sending a custom survey every other week, and have to use a survey link and make the contact enter the...read more
steinarslatten on March 16, 2021
Hi, I'm missing the date property "entered stage date" from the Custom Report Builder. The new builder is great (and allows for dual Y-axis, one of the things I was really missing). Our sales process is very lengthy and we frequently report read more
131 upvotes
33 Replies
October 13, 2022
Please add this!:) It's incredibly frustrating to have a set of data that I can access in a single object report, that I can't access in a custom rep...read more
Bob2245 on February 24, 2021
Really curious if I can build something like this! Here's my situation: Some business context: The business buys, refurbishes and re-sells heavy industrial machines. That means every sold piece of equipment is unique: each has its own mileage, s read more
July 06, 2022
We need this desperately. We are running a two sided market place, and contacts can be attached to multiple deals. However when they fill out forms i...read more
NicoleSengers on February 21, 2022
I would love to be able to add in the new association labels using a workflow - rather than needing to do this manually. this would enable businesses who have contact A who makes a booking and Contacts B, C, D etc who attend a course or an event f read more
963 upvotes
252 Replies
June 24, 2022
Please add this ability! Not having it makes the whole process of using them completely manual, and almost useless when trying to use them with deals...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.