• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alyssa Fukumoto

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
AFukumoto on October 12, 2023
Is it possible or is there a workaround to manipulate the round-robin action in workflows to give one person more leads? We want to round-robin inbound contacts between Sarah, Jake and Courtney but we want Sarah to get 3 contacts before going t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
AFukumoto on February 09, 2023
We have SDRs only in the US at this time so we have built a workflow to send follow up emails from international contacts and would like the workflow actions to stop from ever occurring (not pause and continue at 5 pm) if the contacts enter outside read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
AFukumoto on July 29, 2022
Our SDR goals are based on the amount of revenue created and deals created. If I'm using the Goals feature under Tracking & Analytics, I can't set up a goal to see how much revenue each SDR is generating, I can only track deals created, revenue read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
Thanks @danmoyle ! This would work for us for now!
Solved
Our SDR goals are based on the amount of revenue created and deals created. If I'm using the Goals feature under Tracking & Analytics, I can't set up a goal to see how much revenue each SDR is generating, I can only track deals created, revenue read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
Solved
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
taylorfriss on April 05, 2018
A lot of times, people will send leads to sales reps who do not come through our typical funnel (referrals, blog readers, random connections, etc.) We also have SDR's scheduling meetings for Account Executives. Sometimes they'll send out a calendar read more
181 upvotes
46 Replies
Participant
July 26, 2022
Would really love this feature as it would automate our process now.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AFukumoto