• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jan Radtke

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
AzharBondi on January 05, 2024
Hi everyone, As I am doing the Developer || practicum, I encountered this issue: I am trying to call the home.html file within the base.html file but my sections are not being dispalyed. What is the correct form of retreiving the home co read more
JR6
Participant
January 09, 2024
Hello community, i came across this because i faced the same issue and this thread motivated me to test some behaviours. I have been working on a ...read more
JR6 on February 07, 2023
Hi Devs, The Problem: I recently run into an issue saving custom modules in my hubspot blog-index dnd template. The error notice told me: Error while updating a module Please click "Apply changes", try again, or check if the "blog-listings" read more
JR6
Participant
February 07, 2023
I also found this snippet while debugging, but it didn't solve the issue.
JR6 on February 07, 2023
Hi Devs, The Problem: I recently run into an issue saving custom modules in my hubspot blog-index dnd template. The error notice told me: Error while updating a module Please click "Apply changes", try again, or check if the "blog-listings" read more
JR6
Participant
February 07, 2023
I also found this snippet while debugging, but it didn't solve the issue.
Solved
JR6 on August 04, 2022
Hello, i am wondering how the hubl function blog_popular_posts work. I am able to use this function without any problems but it is like a little blackbox for me. Which metrics are used to qualify a blogpost as "popular" ? Is it only click read more
JR6
Participant
August 05, 2022
Ah yes. the first sentence on this article describes this behaviour. I wonder how i couldn't find this by myself. Thank you.
Solved
JR6 on August 04, 2022
Hello, i am wondering how the hubl function blog_popular_posts work. I am able to use this function without any problems but it is like a little blackbox for me. Which metrics are used to qualify a blogpost as "popular" ? Is it only click read more
JR6
Participant
August 05, 2022
Ah yes. the first sentence on this article describes this behaviour. I wonder how i couldn't find this by myself. Thank you.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.