• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stéphane BERGE

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
SBERGE on September 28, 2022
Hello community, I would like to reset a property value to 0 every day on a high volume of contacts. This property is used to track the number daily activites, for every leads (it counts the sales email openings). It would definitely be possible to read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
SBERGE on June 15, 2022
Hello, In a contact activities, I see some " Email tracking" activities. But I can't find this activity when setting up scoring or calculated properties. I'm looking for that activity because I would like to count the number of email tracking read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
June 15, 2022
Thanks for answering I try to get the number of times emails where opened. As an example, I sent 3 sales emails and they get 86 openings. This ...read more
Solved
SBERGE on June 15, 2022
Hello, In a contact activities, I see some " Email tracking" activities. But I can't find this activity when setting up scoring or calculated properties. I'm looking for that activity because I would like to count the number of email tracking read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
June 15, 2022
Thanks for answering I try to get the number of times emails where opened. As an example, I sent 3 sales emails and they get 86 openings. This ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.