HubSpot Employee
Membre depuis ‎juin 13, 2022
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Lee Bartelme

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

BByler101 le Mars 21, 2023
Hello Friends, I bring to your attention the fact that the File field type only functions as an actual File upload field IF you use it on a form. Within the CRM, it functions as single-line text. This is a significant limitation. Here are Lire la suite
23 Mentions J'aime
12 Réponses
HubSpot Employee
Mars 25, 2024
Any chance we can be able to set the files as public so they can be used in a non-internal context? We have the ability to power CMS pages from objec...Lire la suite
MatthewShepherd le Septembre 27, 2022
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Neal Morrin, HubSpot PURPOSE & USE CASE This workflow stores and updates today’s date in a contact record property as a start or end date for use with Time between date-based calculations e.g. calculate / report on how ma Lire la suite
HubSpot Employee
Février 21, 2023
I think this workflow can be further simplified by removing the today's date dummy property. This also forces you to not center the workflow on a dat...Lire la suite
dennisedson le Janvier 25, 2023
We're adding new Webhook subscription types for merge, restore & association change events for CRM Objects. Merge : when one object is merged into the other in the CRM Restore : When an object is restored (opposite of delete) As Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
1 Réponse
HubSpot Employee
Janvier 30, 2023
newObjectId : the Id of the object that was created from the result of the merge. This is separate from primaryObjectId because in some cases...Lire la suite
jhurwitz le Décembre 02, 2022
Our web application uses SSO (with choices including Google sign-in and Github sign-in) for new user sign-up, and uses the HubSpot Forms API to create a new contact in HubSpot when a user signs up for our app. Sometimes (but not always), the origina Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
11 Réponses
HubSpot Employee
Décembre 14, 2022
FWIW, I just set utm_referrer to https://paypal.com and on my record it came through like so: So if you can capture the referral informati...Lire la suite
Our web application uses SSO (with choices including Google sign-in and Github sign-in) for new user sign-up, and uses the HubSpot Forms API to create a new contact in HubSpot when a user signs up for our app. Sometimes (but not always), the origina Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
11 Réponses
HubSpot Employee
Décembre 14, 2022
FWIW, I just set utm_referrer to https://paypal.com and on my record it came through like so: So if you can capture the referral informati...Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
11 Réponses
HubSpot Employee
Décembre 14, 2022
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Hubs de groupe pour LeeBartelme