• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lee Bartelme

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BByler101 on March 21, 2023
Hello Friends, I bring to your attention the fact that the File field type only functions as an actual File upload field IF you use it on a form. Within the CRM, it functions as single-line text. This is a significant limitation. Here are read more
23 upvotes
12 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 25, 2024
Any chance we can be able to set the files as public so they can be used in a non-internal context? We have the ability to power CMS pages from objec...read more
MatthewShepherd on September 27, 2022
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Neal Morrin, HubSpot PURPOSE & USE CASE This workflow stores and updates today’s date in a contact record property as a start or end date for use with Time between date-based calculations e.g. calculate / report on how ma read more
HubSpot Employee
February 21, 2023
I think this workflow can be further simplified by removing the today's date dummy property. This also forces you to not center the workflow on a dat...read more
dennisedson on January 25, 2023
We're adding new Webhook subscription types for merge, restore & association change events for CRM Objects. Merge : when one object is merged into the other in the CRM Restore : When an object is restored (opposite of delete) As read more
HubSpot Employee
January 30, 2023
newObjectId : the Id of the object that was created from the result of the merge. This is separate from primaryObjectId because in some cases...read more
jhurwitz on December 02, 2022
Our web application uses SSO (with choices including Google sign-in and Github sign-in) for new user sign-up, and uses the HubSpot Forms API to create a new contact in HubSpot when a user signs up for our app. Sometimes (but not always), the origina read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
HubSpot Employee
December 14, 2022
FWIW, I just set utm_referrer to https://paypal.com and on my record it came through like so: So if you can capture the referral informati...read more
Our web application uses SSO (with choices including Google sign-in and Github sign-in) for new user sign-up, and uses the HubSpot Forms API to create a new contact in HubSpot when a user signs up for our app. Sometimes (but not always), the origina read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
HubSpot Employee
December 14, 2022
FWIW, I just set utm_referrer to https://paypal.com and on my record it came through like so: So if you can capture the referral informati...read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
HubSpot Employee
December 14, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for LeeBartelme