• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Gem Rugg-Gunn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ThatChristinaG on August 19, 2021
Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans! This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. In this group, feel free to share yo read more
59 upvotes
434 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 17, 2021
Hi all! Great idea, excited to be here. I've been working with HubSpot for over 6 years now and my day to day is helping clients scope, configure...read more
Laura_Cm on September 10, 2018
Hi there, we're actually using smart content on our thank you pages and CTAs and considered to build one of our next emails with smart content. Unfortunatly, it's not possible to measure the performance of several versions of the page or email s read more
238 upvotes
70 Replies
September 24, 2020
This is such an important feature that is really needed, otherwise we are going to need to continue cloning emails and tweaking slightly to send to d...read more
vickyjiang on June 12, 2017
I'm looking to create either an automated report that could be sent out monthly or a dashboard that will show us the people who filled out forms to download some of our gated content in the last month (or other period of time). Right now I can only read more
253 upvotes
82 Replies
February 06, 2020
Really interested to hear updates on this - surfacing more granular form data would be great.
JaniceH on January 27, 2020
Would love the option to add the 'Top Posts' report from social to a dashboard. This one 👇🏻
45 upvotes
18 Replies
January 27, 2020
Completely agree. The options for adding info. on social posts to dashboards is quite limited and this would really help bridge that gap.
Solved
Babel_Gem on March 20, 2019
Struggling with this one a little... I need to get contacts from HubSpot to a Google Sheet, on a weekly basis. Same criteria for the contacts but of course new ones may be added or some removed each week so needs to be dynamic. Zapier trigge read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
khughes on April 03, 2017
I send certain emails every month to the same group of people. I would love to have the ability within the workflows to be able to send emails every month instead of just annually. The example that I have is when I sent a request for newsletter inf read more
260 upvotes
88 Replies
November 16, 2018
Agreed, this is actually a must have for quite a few of my clients. A use case: A weekly email that goes out at the same time, to the same list...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Babel_Gem