• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aaron Dantas

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

migueltorres1 on May 31, 2019
Can I create a list in Hubspot of the people who write me to WhatsApp Business? It is not necessary to send messages, I just want the contact information (Name, Phone) Thank you.
3 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2023
Hey Miguel, Sometimes it takes longer than needed to find a quick and simple integration. I had the same issue as you and ended up coming across an ...read more
Solved
Marcolì on June 13, 2022
Hi everyone, I want to share my experience with Cookie scanning (beta) and Cookie Banner, maybe someone could help me. Actually we have a cookie banner on my agency website and 2 subdomain, all with HubSpot cookie banner. We use Google Tag Mana read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
October 31, 2022
Hey guys, I havent found an option to enable/use the cookie scanner feature on hubspot websites? Do you have a clue?
JaninaS on July 12, 2022
Is anyone using the WhatsApp integration and can tell me if they find it useful? Does it help with customer service?
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
October 26, 2022
Hey @JaninaS , Not sure if you have heard of Chatwerk? They are doing a great job when it comes to offering the best WhatsApp API features allowi...read more
ADantas on July 21, 2022
We all know that Hubspot incredibly gathers tons and tons of integrations that make our days each day better. 💪 😁 In light of that, we put together the 7 tools you should try on your HubSpot to knock the socks off your clients while letting y read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.