• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Francesco Galatioto

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

galatioto on October 05, 2022
Hi I currently developed a calling provider app based on your SDK. I would like to start the call at the moment that widget shown (to don't use the click on my button inside the app and to have an easyer user experience...). I know that I can't acc read more
galatioto on August 17, 2022
Hi I've made an app (a calling provider one based on SDK..) that needs external credentials to consume an API (username and password). This credentials must be different for each Hubspot's user of course.. I'm going to create a settings page where s read more
September 05, 2022
Hi H imanshurauthan First of all thank you for your answer. I've already read the suggested page but in my case it's not enought. The guide show...read more
Hi I've made an app (a calling provider one based on SDK..) that needs external credentials to consume an API (username and password). This credentials must be different for each Hubspot's user of course.. I'm going to create a settings page where s read more
September 05, 2022
Hi H imanshurauthan First of all thank you for your answer. I've already read the suggested page but in my case it's not enought. The guide show...read more
September 05, 2022
Solved
galatioto on August 10, 2022
Hi all I have developed a Click2Call integration based on your CallProvider SDK. It work well into my devEnv (using npm as you suggested) so I'm ready to move into production server. I've already made the App into devAccunt, installed into TestAccou read more
August 17, 2022
I solved it by myself. For other people : you have to to prepare the solution for production scenario using the npm command: npm run build. So you wi...read more
michal_witkowsk on August 22, 2018
Hey guys! I am a bit lost. I can see in "market" many integrations which enables CTI call. That is actually what I want to accomplish. The integration need to display iframe, click to dial, report that call ended, update record, redirect to con read more
August 11, 2022
Did you tryed SDK integration ?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.