Mitglied
Mitglied seit ‎Jun 8, 2022
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Francesco Galatioto

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

galatioto on Oktober 05, 2022
Hi I currently developed a calling provider app based on your SDK. I would like to start the call at the moment that widget shown (to don't use the click on my button inside the app and to have an easyer user experience...). I know that I can't acc Beitrag ansehen
galatioto on August 17, 2022
Hi I've made an app (a calling provider one based on SDK..) that needs external credentials to consume an API (username and password). This credentials must be different for each Hubspot's user of course.. I'm going to create a settings page where s Beitrag ansehen
Mitglied
September 05, 2022
Hi H imanshurauthan First of all thank you for your answer. I've already read the suggested page but in my case it's not enought. The guide show...Beitrag ansehen
Hi I've made an app (a calling provider one based on SDK..) that needs external credentials to consume an API (username and password). This credentials must be different for each Hubspot's user of course.. I'm going to create a settings page where s Beitrag ansehen
Mitglied
September 05, 2022
Hi H imanshurauthan First of all thank you for your answer. I've already read the suggested page but in my case it's not enought. The guide show...Beitrag ansehen
Mitglied
September 05, 2022
Gelöst
galatioto on August 10, 2022
Hi all I have developed a Click2Call integration based on your CallProvider SDK. It work well into my devEnv (using npm as you suggested) so I'm ready to move into production server. I've already made the App into devAccunt, installed into TestAccou Beitrag ansehen
Mitglied
August 17, 2022
I solved it by myself. For other people : you have to to prepare the solution for production scenario using the npm command: npm run build. So you wi...Beitrag ansehen
michal_witkowsk on August 22, 2018
Hey guys! I am a bit lost. I can see in "market" many integrations which enables CTI call. That is actually what I want to accomplish. The integration need to display iframe, click to dial, report that call ended, update record, redirect to con Beitrag ansehen
Mitglied
August 11, 2022
Did you tryed SDK integration ?
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.