• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aimee Lucas

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w read more
179 upvotes
529 Replies
Participant
June 05, 2022
Check this out, Start here, Ready to ...
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
129 upvotes
601 Replies
Participant
June 05, 2022
LinkedIn, FB, Insta, YouTube, Twitter
Blog posts enable you and your business to publish insights, thoughts, and stories on your website about any topic. They can help you boost brand awareness, credibility, conversions, and revenue. Most importantly, they can help you drive traffic to read more
178 upvotes
735 Replies
Participant
June 05, 2022
I like https://www.brit.co/ blog posts a lot. Here is one of my favorites: https://www.brit.co/crypto-community/
Roynal on May 16, 2022
With all the buzz and momentum in the SaaS world of product-led growth, there’s been an enormous amount of emphasis placed on the PQL or product-qualified sales process 🔻 . Here are some things to pay attention to -An ICP match 🚹 🚹 🚹 is read more
10 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
June 05, 2022
Love this sentiment
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ALLucas