• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jon Barratt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ELaird on February 25, 2021
I need help. It seems that my form "ThankYou" message and Landing page "ThankYou" message are not in sync . And my follow up email is not sending. I created a form on Hubspot and then created a landing page (still on Hubsp read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
July 07, 2022
Just posting to help others that face this issue with the thank you message changes (done in Forms) not updating in your Landing Pages. Basically all...read more
Solved
ELaird on February 25, 2021
I need help. It seems that my form "ThankYou" message and Landing page "ThankYou" message are not in sync . And my follow up email is not sending. I created a form on Hubspot and then created a landing page (still on Hubsp read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
July 07, 2022
Just posting to help others that face this issue with the thank you message changes (done in Forms) not updating in your Landing Pages. Basically all...read more
JBeadling on April 09, 2021
It's great that we can see the errors in a workflow, but it would be even better if we could clear them from the New Workflow Error Tab. For example, I have an error messages based on a contact unsubscribing, so obviously, the email could not be read more
113 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
June 16, 2022
Yes, we're experiencing the same. We've got some errors from some live campaign testing, which my MD keeps flagging in meetings, but we can't clear t...read more
JBarratt on May 26, 2022
It would be great if there was an option to quickly and easily add contacts to static lists from the list screen. Possibly best as an option in the Actions menu.
JBarratt on May 26, 2022
It would be great if there was a quick link or button to delete previous data uploads and all the associated new records in the system. This could be easily provided on the Import page and would allow users to quickly remove records that were uploa read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.