• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Trish Erickson

IT Management and System Administrator with a love for creativity and spreadsheets.

Activity

mfoldager on May 14, 2020
In theory, anyone can make anybody say anything by editing their notes. It should be possible to restrict permissions to only edit own notes - despite the notes being added to a company you own. I am oftentimes leaving notes for my salespeople, read more
57 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
March 06, 2024
We absolutely need this feature. I need the following Notes Abilities: -To make a Private Note that is not available to the Customer Portal on all ...read more
DReyes815 on July 12, 2022
Hello! I would love to have the option to bulk remove associations. For example, let's say that some contacts were accidentally bulk associated to the Company A but I wanted them to be in Company B. What I can do is bulk associate the contacts read more
128 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
January 29, 2024
Would really like to see this move up on the Roadmap. I find myself needing this as well today.
AHudson on May 07, 2021
When using analytic tools, or default HS reports, you are unable to customize the color. Dashboards appear messy and disorganized when the scheme is not consistant. Perhaps being able to edit the color scheme for an entire dashboards reports would read more
Participant
January 29, 2024
Yes please! With the new Brand Colors update it is going to be tedious to go report by report to change colors.
AFitch on December 08, 2022
Loving the new Contact Overview tab! My sales team would love to see a graph of deal spend over time for their customer so they can see trends at a glance.
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
April 11, 2023
YES Please!!
SOzaydemir on March 16, 2023
I would like to be able to create charts from an individual company's properties so that we can see the history for the change at a glance instead of having to go into details.
Participant
April 11, 2023
I am finding myself in need of this as well. Being able to Build a Dashboard that can be filtered by Company Name/Record and then displaying Reports ...read more
cweimert on June 18, 2021
It would be beneficial to have reports be tied directly to a contact record on the right hand section. Very similar to how you can view what workflows are tied to a customer. This would provide more insight to see what contacts are in which reports. read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
April 11, 2023
Would love to see the ability to add charts and graphs to the Contact, Company, Deal and Custom Object Records. Even Tickets!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges