• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Rahul Jaglan

Pouring data & emotions in digital products/campaigns using HubSpot.

Activity

Solved
cfaircloth on May 19, 2023
I tried out the buyer persona generator that hubspot academy links in the content marketing course. I've noticed that the questions in that tool are geared towards certain kinds of buyers more than others. While I could think of new questions to rep read more
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2023
Absolutely @cfaircloth buyers persona differs from industry to industry and also at the stage of business (startup, medium or enterprise)l and one...read more
RJaglan on April 04, 2023
A B2B content marketing funnel is a process that helps businesses attract, engage, and convert leads into customers. It is a multi-step process that involves creating and distributing content that is relevant to the target audience at each stage of read more
Soultry on December 27, 2022
PLEASE HELP! How can I put together a marketing strategy for a company I am new to and also completely new to the industry (cybersecurity) - Please provide some tips on how to maneuver this. Thank you soooo much! XOX
3 upvotes
4 Replies
December 28, 2022
Hi @Soultry Developing a marketing strategy for a company that you are new to, and which is also new to the cybersecurity industry, can be a cha...read more
mmassochin on April 14, 2021
Hello all! I've been facing some problems when writing social media posts on Hubspot. My company's name is the same as our website domain - therefore, every time I write our name on a post's caption, Hubspot automatically hyperlinks it and provides read more
5 upvotes
8 Replies
December 20, 2022
We are running into the same issue!!
RJaglan on October 21, 2022
For Marketing >> Emails >> Folders Users should have the option to clone the folder, including emails in the folder. Goal: Our global marketing team is trying to create multiple language emails based on country-specific and every t read more
9 upvotes
2 Replies
Solved
dwilhere on October 12, 2022
Hi everyone! We are currently using ZoomInfo, and Seamless to get leads. What do you all use to drive inbound traffic? (LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc or anything else)
0 upvote
7 Replies
October 13, 2022
Hi @dwilhere , Sometimes an image is enough to explain 1000 thoughts! Here you go! Found one screenshot from my marketing treasure bundle Hope thi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for RJaglan