• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Avery Guest

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

averyguest on April 24, 2024
Would love for there to be better email template organization within the template drop down within gmail when using the sales extension. It currently opens to all templates in alphabetical order and only filtered on the ones you own. It would be gre read more
averyguest on April 24, 2024
Would like to be able to create an attachment card filtered on name, create date, or created by that I could then put in its own tab (or any tab) on the company view.
1 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
OliverMUK on January 28, 2020
Hi all We're looking at Hubspot and I've got the point on the list where I need to look at Contracts. I can see that Hubspot doesn't manage contracts itself, and I would like to get some recommendations of contract management apps that integrate read more
3 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2024
We're thinkng about using a custom object to accomplish this but would love to have more capabilities such as: editing the sharing of a document o...read more
averyguest on April 05, 2024
I would like to be able to require certain objects to associated before moving deals along in the pipeline. I know you can do it with a checkbox, but it's not clear in the way I would like it to be. Ie. I want to require reps to associate a dea read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
averyguest on January 30, 2024
It would be great if we could trigger contact workflow enrollment on the basis of behavior of multiple emails instead of having to select all emails when selecting criteria ie. all emails from X business unit from X date range or all emails with X i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Brigip on November 28, 2023
I wanted to update the business unit on an old existing form and I wasn't able to do it. We have many business units and somebody added a form to the wrong business unit. To be able to filter and work on the correct business unit we need to use the read more
8 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
January 26, 2024
Bumping this. We had users create forms in the wrong business unit and it'd be much easier to change business unit than create a new form and lose al...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.