• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anders Jurisoo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ajinvise on February 27, 2024
Within an UI extension app, how can I authenticate/authorize in a serverless function as to not make it callable from anywhere? I only want to allow requests from my UI extension (logged in users) Reading the docs , it seems serverless function read more
Participant | Elite Partner
February 29, 2024
Hi Jaycee! Thanks for looking into this. I actually got good news via Robert Moon at support. Pasting it below. ----------- Thanks for reaching ...read more
Solved
ajinvise on February 27, 2024
Within an UI extension app, how can I authenticate/authorize in a serverless function as to not make it callable from anywhere? I only want to allow requests from my UI extension (logged in users) Reading the docs , it seems serverless function read more
February 29, 2024
Hi Jaycee! Thanks for looking into this. I actually got good news via Robert Moon at support. Pasting it below. ----------- Thanks for reaching ...read more
FCastanheira on November 22, 2022
Hi, everyone! My customer has an API with a firewall that needs to know the IP used by HubSpot Custom Code actions. However, the IP is changing, and the workflow request is been blocked. How can I solve it? Thank you!!
October 03, 2023
Hi @TiphaineCuisset @LMeert @Bryantworks and @Teun , any update on this? Thanks
ajinvise on March 06, 2023
Have anyone published a blog post from the API? I can create it but it refuses to be published. So I have to go into the portal and publish it manually. Here is my code: const post = new BlogPost() // ... filling with content etc post.currentStat read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 07, 2023
Hi @PamCotton ! Thank you, I am using that exact page to guide me and still fail. So I am using the official client which is using v3. Do you know ...read more
ajinvise on March 06, 2023
Have anyone published a blog post from the API? I can create it but it refuses to be published. So I have to go into the portal and publish it manually. Here is my code: const post = new BlogPost() // ... filling with content etc post.currentStat read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 07, 2023
Hi @PamCotton ! Thank you, I am using that exact page to guide me and still fail. So I am using the official client which is using v3. Do you know ...read more
ReCharge-DE on January 25, 2021
Hi, I am currently working to clone our production Hubspot instance into our development instance for testing. We are currently trying to clone company properties. I am running into trouble when trying to create a property that one of our users read more
January 19, 2023
Hi! I have just tried the solution form @vbrech above but it did not work as of January 2023. const input ={ name: "our_reference", la...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.