• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Volker Bebensee

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
devkos on August 10, 2022
Hi there, I was using AOS animations ( https://github.com/michalsnik/aos ) library developing my pages. All works fine. However, when I edit modules in HubSpot's page editor the content disappears. As soon as I start changing the text for exampl read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
December 19, 2022
Hi together, the solution was very easy 😉 Look at this webseite: https://michalsnik.github.io/aos/ At the footer of that site you see the soluti...read more
Solved
simonp on July 13, 2020
Hello I wonder if any one can help me I am trying to use the AOS animate library https://michalsnik.github.io/aos/ Whereby you place the the css and js files just at the end of the end body tag and the applied a data-src attribute on to the e read more
Contributor
December 15, 2022
Hi David, I found the issue....if I type <div data-aos="fade-right">, the cms editor automatically write this <div data-aos="fade-right" cla...read more
Solved
simonp on July 13, 2020
Hello I wonder if any one can help me I am trying to use the AOS animate library https://michalsnik.github.io/aos/ Whereby you place the the css and js files just at the end of the end body tag and the applied a data-src attribute on to the e read more
Contributor
December 15, 2022
Hi David, I found the issue....if I type <div data-aos="fade-right">, the cms editor automatically write this <div data-aos="fade-right" cla...read more
MiaSrebrnjak on June 30, 2021
Mithilfe von Formularen können Marketer/-innen Informationen über potenzielle Kund/-innen sammeln und abgeschlossene Käufe, Kundenfeedback, neue Leads und Umfrageantworten tracken. In der heutigen digitalen Business-Welt findet man selten eine Unte read more
4 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
June 09, 2022
Sehe ich auch so. Es kommt immer auf den Inhalt an bzw. was angeboten wird. Wer sich z.B. zu einer Solaranlage beraten lassen möchte, muss mehr Infos...read more
Für Marketer/-innen sind CTAs wichtig, weil man mit ihnen das Zielpublikum einer Marketing Kampagne zur Aktion und zum Handeln auffordern kann. Hier einige CTA Beispiele, die ihr in euren Marketing Kampagnen verwenden könnt: Kos read more
7 upvotes
30 Replies
Contributor
June 08, 2022
Hallo, wir erstellen Texte in CTAs komplexer. Wir haben z.B. einen CTA erstellt mit dem Titel "So kann Ihr DMS aussehen" erstellt. Die Klickrate gege...read more
Das Erstellen und Optimieren von Landing Pages ist ein wichtiger Teil der Lead-Generierung. Aber öfters begegnet man Landing Pages, deren Zweck (Konvertierung in einen Lead oder Kunden) in der breiten Palette der verwendeten Design Features verlore read more
1 upvote
26 Replies
Contributor
May 31, 2022
Kurz halten. Keine Überfrachtung mit noch einem Bild oder noch einer weiteren Erklärung. Superlative vermeiden. In den Überschriften gerne außergewöh...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.