about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Karien Skinner

Software Developer

Activity

karien on December 11, 2023
Does anyone have knowledge on how to upload photos to hubspot via Kobo Toobox (Kobo Collect) ? Is it possible to upload photos to hubspot via third party. (File upload field, which is a text field and the URL obviously created by Hubspot on normal H read more
karien on November 25, 2023
/crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/archive just make certain is this the correct endpoint to delete AN ASSOCIATION BETWEEN 2 OBJECTS.. thank you
Participant
November 25, 2023
ok its fine, i found the right endpoint, thx /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/labels/{associationTypeId}
karien on November 25, 2023
/crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/archive just make certain is this the correct endpoint to delete AN ASSOCIATION BETWEEN 2 OBJECTS.. thank you
Participant
November 25, 2023
ok its fine, i found the right endpoint, thx /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/labels/{associationTypeId}
karien on August 13, 2023
Hi if anyone know if i can use the Webhook plugin on wordpress to send API calls to hubspot thx
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 14, 2023
Hi Mike thank you for your Reply, i will try and figure it out. I have not done this before, but have some idea what you mean. i have only created Pr...read more
karien on August 13, 2023
Hi if anyone know if i can use the Webhook plugin on wordpress to send API calls to hubspot thx
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 14, 2023
Hi Mike thank you for your Reply, i will try and figure it out. I have not done this before, but have some idea what you mean. i have only created Pr...read more
karien on May 28, 2023
is it possible to build a marketing email via API with a table and fields.
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
June 06, 2023
Thank you Gaurav, for taking the time to give me all this info. Really appreciate it.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.