Membre
Membre depuis ‎mai 4, 2022
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Landon Faulkner

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

JJong le Avril 20, 2021
Hi Developers, It would be a great function if it were possible to reset the lead score of a contact person to 0. This way, after e.g. a sales offer, it can be resetted to 0, and start recounting. This will benefit both the sales and marketing t Lire la suite
147 Mentions J'aime
47 Réponses
Membre
Novembre 13, 2023
The lead scoring in HubSpot is so basic and lacks good functionality. I need the ability to score leads in a tiered approach based on fit and engagem...Lire la suite
IsabellaV le Août 16, 2022
I'm working on an event with paid registration, and I need a way within HS to accept more than one registration per order. I have included the quantity option (great!), but I also need to collect individual registration contact info. Exampl Lire la suite
8 Mentions J'aime
3 Réponses
Membre
Octobre 17, 2023
Agreed, this is a huge pain and issue to try and deal with.
averyguest le Mai 19, 2022
We should be able to add a filter that applies an AND condition to all groups that will include a contact or company into a list. The same logic applies to workflows - it would be super helpful to be able to select all groups at once, and apply an A Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Membre
Juillet 26, 2022
It is so frustrating to try and build lists and workflows but not have the ability to write, what should be, basic logic. There is no way to bracket ...Lire la suite
aselekof le Novembre 07, 2017
We regularly need to export our emails to send to partnering companies to utilize in their own email management systems. Currently this entails manually removing Hubspot <div> tags and classes that are created from the HUBL templates. We n Lire la suite
324 Mentions J'aime
84 Réponses
Membre
Mai 19, 2022
Seems like pretty basic functionality yet it doesn't exist... I really miss Marketo...
Jacob02 le Septembre 16, 2019
Hi Community, I think it would be of great advantage if we could define lead score sets not only with the AND operator but also with the OR operator. E.g.: I want to check whether a contact has visited www.hubspot.com/pricing/ OR http Lire la suite
Membre
Mai 04, 2022
I am new to HubSpot (coming from Marketo) and I cannot understand for the life of me why this functionality doesn't exisit. Especially since this pos...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.