• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Katie H @ HubSpot

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KAbel on January 12, 2023
Our team needs to be able to report on the amount of time spent in meetings with a client - for purposes during the sales cycle and customer support post sale. Meeting duration is a property on meetings but not able to be pulled into reports. I read more
HubSpot Employee
October 05, 2023
Needed feature!
jpeluso on October 04, 2023
We have over 5,000 contact records, and 145 company records that Ops Hub has identified as possible duplicates. It would be very helpful if we could somehow delegate the deduplication of these records to specific users and/or teams. Or at least expo read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 04, 2023
This would be a super helpful feature to have access to!
NGomez2 on September 06, 2023
I enjoy integrations with gmail or e.g. Calendar for auto-creating contacts/companies, but the problem is that often this creates "false positives". I.e. contacts or companies that are not actually customers or prospects. This adds noise to our dash read more
HubSpot Employee
September 06, 2023
Definitely needed here!
Tangerine on March 13, 2017
when a contact is added to Hubspot the telephone prefix is set to default to the US. I am in the UK and having to re set it for every contact is tiresome. why not have this as one of the choises in setting?
165 upvotes
63 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 27, 2023
This feature is definitely needed and would be extremely helpful in day to day operations!
jknye07 on March 10, 2020
I use HubSpots workflows a ton and viewing their success/failures more easily, like in a dashboard, would be great. I have MQL and SQL workflows that run regularly and also create them for large events we exhibit at and it would be great to more rea read more
374 upvotes
75 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 16, 2023
This would be a great feature to have access to!
vanessahunt on February 27, 2023
I am working on implementing HubSpot for my client. I was looking at using the Payment Schedule feature on Quotes, but it seems you cannot use that at present if you have recurring Line Items on your Quote. Is this going to change in future? I read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 27, 2023
This feature would be so helpful to have access to!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.