• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lilian Okado

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rsheldon on June 22, 2021
Establishing topical relevancy is key to creating excellent, search-worthy content. What topics do people search for that are related to your business? You want to show Google and other search engines that you are an authority in your field, and read more
198 upvotes
1335 Replies
Participant
May 15, 2022
Copywriting for SEO, Copywriting for search engine optimisation,
CoreyChristian on June 29, 2021
A video can be an excellent tool for communication and promotion depending on how effective and engaging its content is. With this in mind, we’d love to hear your thoughts on what makes a video engaging. Please reply to this post and answer the bel read more
273 upvotes
1608 Replies
Participant
May 14, 2022
Today I landed on Sabry Suby's marketing video of his book 'Sell Like Crazy'. I ended up checking otut his entire sales page and then trying to buy h...read more
kara_susvilla on July 11, 2021
A working title is something to "work" off of as you begin to write your post. Start here to narrow your topic down and focus on one angle. A broad term, like “social media,” could breed multiple blog post ideas like “top social media channels for l read more
380 upvotes
3132 Replies
Participant
May 13, 2022
These are really good titles.
kara_susvilla on July 11, 2021
Having a process also allows you to think of ideas that may not be easily apparent. What's one thing you do to help come up with new ideas? How can you incorporate this into a repeatable framework (for yourself as well as those you collaborate with read more
251 upvotes
2160 Replies
Participant
May 13, 2022
Usually, I like to sleep on things. My ideas tend to pops early in the morning, in the wee around 4am - 7am when my mind is rested. or when im on a s...read more
Lilokado on May 06, 2022
So I just completed the Inbound and Inbound Marketing Certifications this week and just gotten started on the Content Marketing certification. I'm hoping to complete it this weekend. I'm working on improving my resume but more importantly, I am read more
8 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Lilokado