• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Benjamin Marney

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BMarney on May 05, 2022
A individual producer's ability to maintain data integrity appears questionable at best and is highlighted during the import process. Here are a few of the issues I'm running into with HubSpot Imports & Data that I haven't had with other so read more
Solved
BMarney on April 27, 2022
I am having two issues: 1. If I input a new contact but someone already has a contac with the same @domain.com, hubspot assigns them as the contact owner without any warning to me. I need this to stop. Is this tied to the company owner? 2. read more
Participant
April 29, 2022
I'll update when support confirms. Until then, I'm not sure why the mod accepted this as the solution. It appears to be a solution for number 1 but...read more
Solved
I am having two issues: 1. If I input a new contact but someone already has a contac with the same @domain.com, hubspot assigns them as the contact owner without any warning to me. I need this to stop. Is this tied to the company owner? 2. read more
Participant
April 29, 2022
I'll update when support confirms. Until then, I'm not sure why the mod accepted this as the solution. It appears to be a solution for number 1 but...read more
Solved
Participant
April 29, 2022
Solved
Participant
April 29, 2022
Solved
sebmi on November 16, 2017
hello, Someone could explain me why when I saved a new contact in Hubspot, this contact is automatically reaffected to the Enterprise hubspot owner in fact, we would like to have different contact' hubspot owner in a same enterprise. Also, what read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 27, 2022
Just to confirm: When I enter a contact into hubspot and another producer already has a contact with the same @domain.com, my contact is automaticall...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.