• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kendall Guinn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

aldokixie on November 07, 2022
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Log-SMS-activity-via-API/m-p/703767/thread-id/57672
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
May 01, 2023
I'd like to second this idea! Right now we are using heymarket and it can log SMS text messages to our timeline but not specifically as an SMS so we...read more
Solved
Justinboucher on March 14, 2018
Hi, I've just started using Hubspot and have input our sales pipeline. When i move a deal into 'closed lost' Hubspot is not asking for a reason why. It was my understnading that the Hubspot CRM system would automatically prompt the Hubspot read more
3 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2023
It looks like the closed lost reason article isn't linking anymore. is there an update available?
P12 on October 10, 2022
From CRM we are able to log an SMS activity same as a call. We have an engagement API to log calls but I was unable to find one for SMS. Is there an API for the SMS or any future plans for the API because it was not there in the documentation read more
5 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2023
I am interested in this too. Righ tnow we are using heymarket and it can log to our timeline but not specifically as an SMS so we can't log it as an ...read more
NicoleSengers on February 21, 2022
I would love to be able to add in the new association labels using a workflow - rather than needing to do this manually. this would enable businesses who have contact A who makes a booking and Contacts B, C, D etc who attend a course or an event f read more
961 upvotes
252 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2023
Yes!!!! This is one thing that is causing us to miss leads since we have follow up workflows based on association labels and our sales team isn’t the ...read more
I would love to be able to add in the new association labels using a workflow - rather than needing to do this manually. this would enable businesses who have contact A who makes a booking and Contacts B, C, D etc who attend a course or an event f read more
961 upvotes
252 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2023
Yes!!!! This is one thing that is causing us to miss leads since we have follow up workflows based on association labels and our sales team isn’t the ...read more
961 upvotes
252 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for KGuinn