• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Mara Grant

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Champion on July 11, 2021
The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywhee read more
252 upvotes
773 Replies
Top Contributor
June 21, 2022
@moneymoney this is great to hear, and really makes it about the customer/ client/ prospect. The Inbound Sales course really explains why this is ...read more
rsheldon on June 22, 2021
Establishing topical relevancy is key to creating excellent, search-worthy content. What topics do people search for that are related to your business? You want to show Google and other search engines that you are an authority in your field, and read more
203 upvotes
1373 Replies
Top Contributor
June 20, 2022
@BrandManager that sounds great! Wishing you success with your goals.
crystalking on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and read more
262 upvotes
3863 Replies
Top Contributor
June 20, 2022
Hi @Bea_Socials welcome to the group, and congratulations on your new venture. This Social Media Certification and study group will prove to be ex...read more
rsheldon on June 22, 2021
By setting goals and putting numbers to those goals, you'll be able to figure out whether your SEO efforts are actually paying off. Many businesses will simply say, "We want to rank #1 for this keyword," but that isn't quite enough. Keepin read more
759 upvotes
4562 Replies
Top Contributor
June 20, 2022
Hi @Umar53067 that sounds great and depending on where you are now a goal that you would be very proud of! I am wishing you all the success with th...read more
crystalking on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and read more
262 upvotes
3863 Replies
Top Contributor
June 20, 2022
Hi @Bea_Socials welcome to the group, and congratulations on your new venture. This Social Media Certification and study group will prove to be ex...read more
Champion on July 11, 2021
Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulf read more
193 upvotes
844 Replies
Top Contributor
June 20, 2022
@ntesat this is such a great initative, and absolutely necessary! I am wishing you all of the success with this. I connected with you on IG, so I a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

• Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.