• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ana Dzapo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ADzapo on December 29, 2022
Hello HS team, I've noticed a somewhat annoying thing when it comes to managing HS emails. If we're having a conversation with multiple participants, and then someone else replies to us (without including others in the loop), like for example a read more
6 upvotes
0 Reply
wingydingy on March 13, 2020
I work for an international company that caters to people that prefer to be emailed to in their own languages. But there is not a way for Hubspot to detect what language the contact prefers right now, unless it's asked in a form. Can Hubspot's read more
27 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
May 11, 2022
Yes, please, really useful feature! We'd like the system to recognize the customer's browser language and based on that information, to automatical...read more
JesRichards on July 20, 2017
As we are chatting with users on the site we should be able to see exactly what they are typing in real time. Tawk has this feature and we would gain the super valuable information from people typing something and then deleting it, then sending some read more
17 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
May 11, 2022
Yes, we'd love to have this feature! Sometimes, the reply is clear to us as soon as the customers start typing, so we could already be preparing an a...read more
NAthanaa on January 18, 2022
When someone chats with us, it opens an a conversation in the inbox. If the person asked a question, then once the question is answered we mark the conversation as closed so that it moves out of the inbox. Often, the customer will reply later with a read more
7 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2022
Thank you Kristen, I've submitted the request as suggested. Have a great day 🙂
ADzapo on May 10, 2022
We should be able to allow the customers to reopen the closed chats /tickets, at least from the Customer Portal section. At the moment, we're very hesitant to close the chats even if we provide a solution to the customer, simply because the reopen f read more
58 upvotes
11 Replies
NAthanaa on January 18, 2022
When someone chats with us, it opens an a conversation in the inbox. If the person asked a question, then once the question is answered we mark the conversation as closed so that it moves out of the inbox. Often, the customer will reply later with a read more
7 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2022
Thank you Kristen, I've submitted the request as suggested. Have a great day 🙂
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.