自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Ben Gale

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

BenGale 7月 21日, 2022
I can't see how to access the unread count for the live chat. It doesn't appear to be in the status call and nothing gets returned when I load the chat or open it. I need to be able to see if there are any unread messages when I load the widget 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
投稿者
8月 31日, 2022
I'm looking for a way to find out an unread count on page load, rather than listening for changes.
BenGale 7月 21日, 2022
I can't see how to access the unread count for the live chat. It doesn't appear to be in the status call and nothing gets returned when I load the chat or open it. I need to be able to see if there are any unread messages when I load the widget 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
投稿者
8月 31日, 2022
I'm looking for a way to find out an unread count on page load, rather than listening for changes.
BenGale 7月 18日, 2022
It seems like Hubspot is taking 5+ minutes to notify via email/slack/in-app that someone has been assigned to a ticket. It's so long with the speed that we handle tickets that these notifications can be useless a lot of the time and wrong the rest w 続きを読む
投稿者
7月 21日, 2022
I've noticed if multuple get assinged to me in quick succession, over the course of a few minutes, the notifcations bundle together. Is this what...続きを読む
Brandonbaker 9月 17日, 2018
We need the ability to have a default email "From" setting when replying in Conversations and Tickets. Currently: It defaults to the user's email and they need to select the drop down in the from line to change to the team email. They have t 続きを読む
112 いいね!
46 コメント
投稿者
7月 21日, 2022
It is genuinely bonkers that this has been a request for years and we still can't set the default email to send from in the inbox.
BenGale 7月 20日, 2022
When you are on the ticket board and you click on a card, it opens the preview drawer to the left with details about the ticket. It would be useful if this also showed the open conversations as this is often where I need to be going. When you a 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
BenGale 7月 18日, 2022
It seems like Hubspot is taking 5+ minutes to notify via email/slack/in-app that someone has been assigned to a ticket. It's so long with the speed that we handle tickets that these notifications can be useless a lot of the time and wrong the rest w 続きを読む
投稿者
7月 21日, 2022
I've noticed if multuple get assinged to me in quick succession, over the course of a few minutes, the notifcations bundle together. Is this what...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.