• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Miles M.

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KGutteridge on September 27, 2021
The platform appears to 'lose' the formatting of a saved (contacts) View after a day or so. When I save a view, it works fine immediately, but when I come back to it later or the next day, it has lost the column-width fomatting, so it won't fit on t read more
8 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor
May 12, 2022
Would also like to do this. You can do it in Lists, why not Contact view?
jehiguese on August 27, 2018
HubSpot auto creates a contact for anyone that emails in - or is cc'd into a reply in conversations. For some customers who manage through support, this will mean a large number of contacts can enter the database. The only way to prevent this at the read more
825 upvotes
332 Replies
Contributor
April 27, 2022
I just set up the inbox to discover that everything sent to my email becomes a contact by default. This is crazy! HubSpot replied two years ago tha...read more
isaacjk5 on March 10, 2021
When I am editing an email to a contact in HubSpot, I have the option to "quote" or highlight a paragraph by having it be indented. This option is not available when I create the original template under Conversations > Templates. It shoul read more
Contributor
April 27, 2022
@isaacjk5 I was confused looking for this in templates as well! What I discovered is you can copy from an email you have drafted in the Contact pag...read more
CDanielson on August 03, 2017
It looks like once you adjust your columns in a list, they update the columns for all lists. It would really be helpful if we could change the columns for each list (or set a default) with the flexibility to change ad hoc.
214 upvotes
99 Replies
Contributor
April 27, 2022
I understand there's a workaround to this, but it seems weird that we can't have this logic in Lists if it already exists via Contacts. Not all lists...read more
Solved
MilesHeadStart on April 26, 2022
Is there a difference between the HubSpot Gmail Integration and the HubSpot CRM Chrome Extension ? Is it redundant to have both installed?
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
April 27, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler and @webdew ! Thanks for both of your replies. I was actually originally referring to what @karstenkoehler called out and am ...read more
Solved
MilesHeadStart on April 26, 2022
Is there a difference between the HubSpot Gmail Integration and the HubSpot CRM Chrome Extension ? Is it redundant to have both installed?
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
April 27, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler and @webdew ! Thanks for both of your replies. I was actually originally referring to what @karstenkoehler called out and am ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.